Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paul Bearer In The WWE HOF,AJ Kept Off Of RAW,Chicago RAW Crowd +More!

Well well hello! It's me again. I'm here still trying to keep in schedule. So that's why I'm here again! Then also there has been some news lately and it was perfect timing! It's been pretty crazy with RAW in Chicago,no CM Punk,Mania Card, Twitter accounts being made to "hijack" the show, AJ Lee being kept of the show (which I'll explain why it was a smart thing to do),Paul Bearer in the WWE Hall Of Fame,and just probably randomness! So let's get started shall we!


Chicago RAW Crowd 
I got to admit this RAW was a "must see" just to see how the crowd would be. And it was interesting. They mentioned Punk,let the signs in and people were thinking "Could it be?" then his music and everything being played also really got the crowd going...that is until Paul Heyman came out INSTEAD of the one man they wanted. Which I think it was great. They finally "mentioned" him being absent with out saying why. It was smart then also to have Heyman (his real life pal) be the one to be on the mic talking about why he "isn't" there was great then only to use that heat to get more heat on him and Lesnar for their big match against Undertaker. I give my props to WWE. I applaud WWE for this. Then it was really a chant filled night some chants weren't needed at points but it still was a great show. The heat and chants at The Authority when they came out was amazing. Most crowds have been mixed but this one was just 100% hate for them. I can even imagine how loud it sounded in that arena. 

Then to go down to a terrible divas match was just yeah. Personally if there wasn't any divas on that show maybe just maybe they wouldn't have gotten just blown outta the building. There were numerous chants during that match. They chanted for Punk during Wyatt's vs Shield II which I think was just a big fat no. But in the end they kinda tried to get their message across but it didn't do much since everything will be the same whether you like it or not. Heck I'm not too fond of everything in WWE right now but I know we can't do anything. They're looking at things from a business standpoint not what makes us happy. Which is why their stock right now is at an all time high. In the end everything they do whether you like it or not is best for business.. 


Paul Bearer In The WWE Hall Of Fame 
Now this news didn't come as a shock but its going to be great to see on the Network such a legendary manager be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame. He is known for being the managers of talent like Mankind,Undertaker,Kane,etc. He was so iconic and legendary that you know when you hear that voice you knew who it was.

 He to me was one of the best mangers in the business. He was just so great. I loved how he was so different than any other manger you saw before hand. He wasn't like The Brain,or The Mouth Of The South. He was completely different. His "trademark" besides the voice was that ol' urn. It was used a lot during the career of Taker. I think this induction announcement was perfect timing due to the anniversary of his passing was yesterday (March 5th). He completely deserves this honor and I look forward to watching him get inducted. By who is the question but we just have to wait and see...


Wrestlemania XXX (30) 
You know it really hasn't felt like its the Road To Wrestlemania to be honest. Feels like the road to a regular PPV. Like it isn't going to be that good of a PPV. Like it will have its moments but nothing really too special. When it should be. This is the big guy (Ryback pun intended), it really doesn't feel like it's going to be Anniversary that's being celebrated. But you know WWE can surprise me and pull a fast one and actually have a stacked card. Lesnar vs Taker which I really never wanted to happen could be great but Batista vs Orton? Yeeeah no, if this match is the main event I imagine either the crowd leaving or people just chanting randomness. Still with Hogan as the guest host I smell something will go down...brother.


AJ Being Kept Off Of RAW 
Now this was a shocker to some and there were people disappointed but in the end it was smart thinking. I mean it's no secret she's a certain someone's girlfriend. They were in his hometown at RAW so I really wasn't too shocked they kept her off since there could be chants just going all over the place for Punk, which WWE did not want to happen. It's a smart thing because I mean send in his girlfriend into a crowd that wants their hometown guy to come back. She then did wrestle the next night at the Smackdown tapings in a tag match with Tamina against Natalya and *cringes* Eva Marie. So in the end it was smart thinking and I'm not too shocked. But I do wonder how the crowd would've reacted though. Either way smart thing to do...
Note : AJ has surpassed Eve's and soon Maryse's (She will pass Maryse's combined number of days as champion on Friday (March 7th) combined Diva Championship days and I've seen people hate on it since she doesn't defend it enough. But I'll get to my thoughts on the next post on here.. 


Total Divas Returning
Eva looks like she found a bug or thought the
camera was on the floor..
Now I think I'm one of the only few people who are actually excited for the show coming back. I'm happy the show is back. Yeah even if it does give us terrible matches that happen every week and hearing Bellas and Cameron yell off the top of their lungs every time. Wait I forgot what's good about this? 

Okay no seriously it's coming back in diez days (10 days, I typed it in Spanish for no reason whatsoever) and I couldn't be as excited for the show to be back. But the downside is having to witness just terrible matches every freaking week. Also they're (the cast) is on the Arsenio Hall Show tonight (well in like 1 minute). There is probably going to be video of their appearance on youtube so yeah. I'm excited to see how Summer and everything is going to be. But one thing confuses me is that by the commercials she's going to be best buds with Eva who tried to "steal" her man. So explain me that.. 

So this one was basically a short one. There wasn't a lot of gossip or anything. So yep..




And new segment called Meme Of The Week! If I was there I probably would walk out if it is the main event :P but I ain't going so I'm probably going to close the App..



Now this is officially the end of this post and I have no sarcastic comment or anything. I was not prepared at all..

Sincerely,

  HBKG




No comments:

Post a Comment