Saturday, July 13, 2013

Money In The Bank Predictions

Well hello everyone! It's almost tine for MITB! I'm excited! :) Today we are going through my predictions and everything. Lets start!

Pre Show: WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Shield (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs The Usos
I am completely shocked The Shield are in the pre show. But I think maybe WWE is doing this to see if we would tune into the pre show? I don't know who to go for in this match. I'm a BIG fan of both but I think I have to say.....Shield retaining. I could see Usos winning the Tag Team Go-sorry Tag Team Bronze but I don't think they are the tag team to take the titles off of the Shield's shoulders.

Winner:  The Shield

WWE Divas Championship Match 
AJ vs Kaitlyn 

I already have a general idea on who is going to win and how they are going to win so my predicted winner is......AJ. She was right when she said no cared about the divas division until she won the title at Payback and she is 100% correct. I got to admit I lost hope for it. But now it's alive again because of AJ. Kaitlyn was just making the title look boring,like it didn't matter. I for one can see how AJ is going to retain and that is by DQ. How I see AJ retaining is that lets say she pushes Kaitlyn one step too far and Kaitlyn unloads on her and continues after the 5 count which would then probably be a DQ. I can see that happening. Also I can see Natalya and or Cameron and Naomi costing her the match. I could see it happening. So my prediction is AJ.

Winner : AJ via DQ

Chris Jericho vs Ryback
We already know who is going to win. Ryback. He needs his first PPV win and also plus Jericho is leaving very soon for his tour with Fozzy. Then plus Jericho has been putting people over so I see Ryback winning the match.

Winner: Ryback

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Curtis Axel vs The Miz
I'm not really looking forward to this match. I still wondering how come Barrett hasn't gotten his rematch (right?) Either way I'm going for Axel here to retain.

Winner: Curtis Axel 

World Heavy Weight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler
I'm liking this feud. It was a shocker (which I'm still alittle upset with) when Ziggler lost. But we also witnessed a double turn. But I'm going with Ziggler coming back and becoming a 3 TIME WORLD Champion.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler 

WWE "All Star" Money In The Bank Ladder Match for a Shot at the WWE Championship
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Christian vs ??? vs ROB...VAN....DAM
This is a very hard one to go with. Even though Daniel Bryan is most likely to win I'm going with Punk,Bryan,Christian.

Winner: I really don't know who I want to win. I'm just going with Punk,Bryan Christian. Either one was to win I'm happy. 

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs Mark Henry
I for one would LOVE if Henry wins but seeing as Cena is "great" and all I'm sadly going with Cena retaining but I see Henry winning by count out of something so that Henry wins but yet Cena retains so I'm going with that.

Winner: Mark Henry via Count Out

WWE World Title Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Dean Ambrose vs Faaahnnn dannn goOoOo vs Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro
This is another hard one to predict but I'm going with 2 people and they are.....Barrett and Cesaro. I'm rooting for them to win.

Winner: Cesaro or Barrett. If one of them wins I'm a happy camper. :P :) 
                                                                     ooOoo

Well those are my predictions, I hoped you enjoyed reading. But tell me some of your predictions! (going to pull a WWE) Follow me on twitter @RealHBKG !



Thanks for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment